Treetec video on Ecological habitat work.
Introduced cavities, chainsaw hollows & habitat installations.
Treetec provides ecological and arboricultural services & consultation. We are an environmental reporting, research & service company with canopy access expertise. Based in Melbourne but providing a range of services Australia wide.
- Zoological (Fauna) Surveys
- Botanical (Flora) Surveys
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments
- Property Management Plans
- Net Gain Assessments
- Vegetation Offset Management Plans (VOMP)
- Tree Reports for a range of purposes
- Arborist / Tree Reports for all stages of planning (in accordance with AS4970-2009)
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Tree surveys and Inventories
- Soil testing and Management
- Plant Pest and Disease Management (particularly Elm Leaf Beetle)
- Non-destructive Root Investigations
- Tree Pruning and Care assistance through Industry Partnerships
- Registered Chainsaw Training Courses
Treetec’s unique and specialist skills lie in the combination of both our Arborists and Ecologists working together. We are leaders in Canopy Access Projects and Research. With these combined skills we can deliver a range of projects in-house to reduce overlap with multiple service providers. Canopy access projects can be costly and Treetec can deliver projects efficiently across the 2 service areas hence minimising project costs long term.
Key canopy access projects utilising our joint Arboricultural and Ecological teams
- Habitat Enhancement, Project Planning and Execution
- Introduced Wildlife Hollows (Chainsaw Hollows)
- Nest Box and Log Box Projects and Installations
- Canopy based Scientific Research and Data Collection
- Canopy based Wildlife Camera Trapping
The video above includes a summary of our canopy access projects. Treetec are well established in the field of canopy based Introduced Wildlife Habitat.
Please contact us to discuss how we can assist with your ecological project.