Tag Archives: planning

Bushfire Hazard – BAL Assessment

Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments If your building is being constructed in a Bushfire Prone Area (BPA) an assessment to determine the Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) is required. In the BPA, a minimum construction standard applies to new residential buildings, schools, childcare centres, hospitals, aged care facilities and associated buildings. Landowners then need to build to … Continue Reading ››

What qualifications should an arborist have?

Qualified specialist arborist.
Specialist Treetec arborist. Trained in OH&S skills to safely scale large trees.
What qualifications should an arborist have? Article information based in Melbourne, Victoria. Arboriculture and arborists are not regulated in the way electricians, plumbers or forklift operators are, there's currently no legal requirement … Continue Reading ››